Graduates who are interested and qualified are welcome to apply for the Graduate Trainee Program at TotalEnergies.
Total Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Total Marketing and Services, a worldwide energy corporation with operations in over 130 countries and a commitment to providing clients with sustainable products and services.
On June 1, 1956, TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was formed as a private corporation to market petroleum products in Nigeria. The company successfully merged on September 11, 2001, paving the stage for long-term growth and development.
Young Graduate Program
Job Specifications: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Job Description: The Young Graduate program provides an opportunity for young people to learn about working life through real-world experience while also gaining international exposure shortly after graduation.
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2)
- B.Sc Degree in Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Must be less than 26 years old
- Less than 1 year of professional experience
Click this link to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.