The World Bank Young Professionals Program is now accepting applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates. This program is highly competitive, and only those with a passion for international development, a graduate degree, and appropriate professional experience will be considered.
The WBG YPP is a great place to start if you want to work at the World Bank Group. Young Professionals with varied academic and professional backgrounds relevant to the World Bank, IFC, and MIGA are recruited from all over the world.
What Should You Expect?
The World Bank and the International Finance Corporation have consolidated their Young Professionals Programs into a single World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP).
Three colleges are presently taking applications for the new program (the World Bank, IFC and MIGA). The WBG YPP will recruit and educate future leaders to cooperate successfully across our institutions on collaborative WBG solutions to development challenges, building on the rich legacy of its predecessor programs.
Young Professionals are recruited from all around the world, with a preference for nationals of WBG member and operational nations. All competent candidates from a variety of professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the World Bank Young Professionals Program for Young Graduates:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1990
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
- Be fluent in English
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy aims to hire the best people from all over the world, with a preference for nationals of WBG member nations or countries where the Bank operates.
How To Apply
Before proceeding to apply online for the World Bank Young Professionals Program, interested and eligible applicants should check that they meet all eligibility conditions and have reviewed the application requirements.
Requirement for the Application
The following documents will be requested of applicants:
- Academic Credentials
- 1 Short Essay
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
- Diploma, Degree Completion Letter, Proof of Enrolment with Expected Graduation Date or Transcript. Recommendations will be requested via email during the eligibility screening stage.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.