The National Identity Card Management Commission (NIMC) has encouraged Nigerians who registered for National Identity Card to make use of the NIMC Mobile App to print their National ID Card. Here we will show you guideline on how to print NIMC slip online. Also check out how to register for National ID Card Online (NIMC Online Enrolment).
The newly launched NIMC mobile app is user friendly, and can enable you print NIN slip online. Therefore, to print the improved NIMC Slip, you don’t have to visit any NIMC office. All you need is your mobile phone and internet connection.
If you have registered for National Identification Number (NIN) and have not gotten your NIMC slip or have lost your NIMC slip and are unable to get a replacement because of the crowd in NIMC centers nationwide, follow the steps below.
How to print NIMC slip online
1) Download the NIMC MWS App either from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2) Login on the Mobile App.
3) After a successful login, go to the “I need a pin” and click on it.
4) You would find your userID and OTP to login to your dashboard on NIMC web portal.
5) After a successful login to the web portal.
6) Go to the “Print Improved NIN Slip” and click on it to download your NIN Slip.
For more guideline, check how to use NIMC Mobile App to print improved NIN slip.
Congratulations! Your improved NIMC Slip will be available on your device for printing.
Kindly share this information.
- How To Correct Your Name On National Identity Card
- How to Check if your Plastic National ID Card Is Ready
- USSD Code To Check Your NIN From Your Phone
- New Deadline to Link NIN to your SIM Card
- List of All NIMC Enrolment Centres Nationwide