The ProvidusBank SME Program was developed by ProvidusBank in collaboration with Enterprise Development Centre to strengthen the capacity of Nigerian business owners and equip them with the skills and competencies needed to develop long-term strategic plans that will transform their companies and increase profitability.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The business owner must be a Nigerian citizen or legal resident.
- The company must be based in Nigeria and registered with the CAC.
- Any sector’s business must be profitable.
- Once accepted, the applicant must be able to commit to the training schedule.
- It has been in operation for at least 5 years.
- At least 50 million naira in sales/turnover
- Benefits of Keeping Financial Records
This program is intended to assist businesses in achieving the following goals:
- Create a corporate expansion strategy.
- Participants’ leadership capacity will be developed so that they may effectively lead their teams.
- Define your company’s value proposition clearly.
- Put in place structures that will assure long-term viability.
- Create a marketing strategy for your products and services.
- Business consulting on a one-on-one basis to handle company-specific issues
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs to share ideas and best practices in the sector.
- Create a network of contacts for professional and personal growth.
To apply, go to reg.smetoolkit.ng and search for Providus Bank.
Log in and launch the application once you’ve properly enrolled. Return to your application at any moment by clicking the “Save And Continue” option (at the bottom of each stage). When you’ve finished your application, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to email it to us. You may only submit ONE application.
Check the PROVIDUSBANK SME Program’s ‘News and Updates’ tab on a regular basis for updates.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.