SPDC JV supports Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria, a young entrepreneurial development program. Every year, Shell LiveWIRE helps thousands of people gain access to the knowledge, skills, networks, and resources they need to develop their business ideas into profitable businesses that generate long-term revenue, create jobs, and drive innovation.
The popular Shell LiveWire program is now accepting applications, and interested people are encouraged to apply. As a young and inventive entrepreneur, you have the opportunity to receive funding for your dream business and improve your life. The SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme would begin in 2021, according to the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip Joint Venture.
Shell Nigeria Background
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s petroleum industry’s pioneer and leader. We put a lot of money into our workers, as seen by our industry-leading development program and our commitment to seeing our employees’ ideas become reality.
The Shell LiveWIRE Program’s Goals and Benefits
The goals of the LiveWIRE program are to:
- Through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course,” youngsters will be able to start firms by being exposed to business planning and management rules and skills.
- Candidates with the greatest business proposals should be eligible for a company start-up grant.
- Connect successful candidates with third parties such as financial institutions and non-profits (NGOs).
- For successful candidates, set up a volunteer mentorship program.
Shell LiveWIRE Program Qualification Requirements
- They must be between the ages of 18 and 35 and ready to start their own business.
- Applicants from the region, both men and women (South-South)
- A university degree or an HND in any discipline is required.
- If you are in the obligatory bracket, you must have completed NYSC.
- Must be a resident of their own country; must not be employed.
- You must have a unique company concept.
- The desire to own and operate a firm is required.
How to Apply For Shell LiveWIRE program
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below.
To apply, go to the Shell Nigeria website.
Visit the Shell website for additional information.