This article is very important as it contains the NYSC online registration guides for foreign & locally trained graduates.
In order to ensure smooth and hitch free registration, every Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
Online registration guides for Foreign & Locally trained Graduates
- The NYSC official website for online registration is any of the following:
- PCM should have functional a e-mail address that they have access to. Google-mail is preferable and highly recommended, such as; [email protected], [email protected] etc. Please, remember to keep your e-mail and password safe for subsequent login to the NYSC portal.
PCM should have functional Nigerian mobile phone number, so that NYSC can easily reach out to them.
Locally trained graduates are expected to use their correct Matriculation numbers to register
For locally trained graduates, only those whose names appear on the Senate List submitted by Institutions of graduation will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign trained graduates should make sure their Institutions of graduation are accredited; where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach the Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation. The letter of evaluation must be uploaded during registration.
Foreign Trained Graduates are to upload the following documents during online registration:
a. WAEC, NECO, GCE or its equivalent (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or High School Diploma.
b. First Degree or HND Certificate. Note: only original certificate will be accepted. Statement of results, Attestation letters etc will not be accepted in place of original Degree/HND certificate.
c. Complete Official Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
d. International Passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
f. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc upload current-professional license. Expired license will not be accepted.
g. Graduates who studied in non-English speaking countries are to translated their Certificates and Transcripts into English language before the uploading (translation must be done in the accredited Institutions in Nigeria or at Embassies).
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Medical Laboratory Physiotherapy, Optometry, Radiology, Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts will not be accepted.
- Foreign trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Abuja Headquarters for verification of their documents. Verifications of documents are to be done at every NYSC orientation camp, so
they should just print their Call-up letters, and then report at the NYSC orientation camp with all the documents they uploaded online.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be decamped and handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
a. Make sure your face is without bending.
b. Eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw are to fully visible
c. Make sure the picture fills the frame and centralized
d. Make sure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- Prospective Corps Members should not register by PROXY (registering through someone).
Prospective Corps Members should remember the fingers used for their bio-metric capturing as those fingers will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their bio-metric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
Prospective Corps members who wish to PRINT their Call-up letters via on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24. Those who do not pay the N2,786.24 are to collect their Call-up letters from their respective Institution of graduation. If you have paid before but were not mobilized, you need not to pay again.
Only Married female prospective corps members who want concessional deployment (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
The NYSC camp is not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Those in that condition will not be accommodated in camp hostels. They will be coming to camp for registration from off-camp.
Note: Prospective corps members who have mobilization challenges should call NYSC in their respective zones with the following phone Numbers:
NYSC contacts numbers
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
All Part-time graduates are expected to register online, and then wait patently for collection of their “Letter of Exclusion” at their various Institutions. However, those willing to print the “Letter of Exclusion” online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
Foreign-Trained graduates are required to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.
Thank you for reading this article. Like our Facebook page.
- Things that are not needed at the NYSC Orientation Camp
- Guidelines on how to protect your NYSC documents
- How to get NYSC Exemption Certificate without stress
NYSC online registration guides for Foreign & Locally trained graduates
- Online registration is at the NYSC official website portal.nysc.org.ng
- You need functional e-mail address for online registration
- Register only with Nigerian phone number
- Matriculation number is needed (only for locally trained graduates)
- Your name must be on the Senate list (only for locally trained graduates)
- Your Institution must be accredited or get evaluation letter from Ministry of Education (only for Foreign trained graduates)
- You need O’level certificate (only for Foreign trained graduates)
- Professional certificate is required (only for Medical/Health graduates)
- Verification of documents will be at the NYSC Orientation Camp.
- Fake documents not allowed.
- Passport photograph is required
- Do not register by proxy
- Remember your fingers used for thumb printing during online registration.
- Pay 2,786.24 to print your call-up letter online. If you do not pay, you will go to your school for collection.
- Married women should upload marriage documents if they want concessional deployment.
- No accommodation for pregnant women and nursing mothers.