People keep asking us if Nigerians need a visa to travel to the Mandela Country because of the strong diplomatic relationship between Nigeria and South Africa and the high rate at which more and more South Africans are visiting Lagos, and many Nigerians landing in Johannesburg every day. Check also how to apply for German Visa in Nigeria.
Follow these steps to get south Africa Visa in Nigeria:
- Download the South Africa visa application form online if you have an international passport with at least six months’ validity. Get it via the South Africa Visa Application Centre’s Visa Facilitation service.
- Supply all necessary information on the visa application form and sign it.
- Gather all the documentation you’ll need to submit.
- All the documents you’re submitting should be photocopied.
- Make photocopies of the data page of your passport, including any previous visas (if any).
- Take your completed visa application and all supporting documents to the nearest South Africa visa application center.
- Pay the requisite visa application fee at the Center. The visa fee and service charge must be paid in cash at the approved bank, and a receipt must be acquired.
Documents Required For South Africa Visa In Nigeria
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with a white backdrop Bank statement — The Bank has allowed and signed your bank account statement.
- The yellow card is a Nigerian port health issue certificate.
- If you’ve been invited, you’ll receive a letter from the person who invited you.
- Your company’s letter of introduction, stating your title and length of employment.
- Return airline ticket has been confirmed.
- A business applicant should get a letter of invitation from the company that is inviting them, showing the reason for the invitation, the duration, and their full contact information.
Address of South African Visa Application Centres in Nigeria
Vineyard Shopping Centre, No. 88, Woji Road GRA, Port Harcourt.
South Africa Visa Application Centre, No. 18, Lobito Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opp. Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki Phase, Lagos.
Note that you can submit your application between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm.
Visas are collected Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.