We will show you on this page the complete list of Federal Government ongoing recruitment to apply. If you really need a job, kindly read this post till the end as we show you active Government jobs to apply for.
Nigeria we know, is gradually turning into a good country with several employment opportunities. Aside the federal government free-interest loan scheme, there are ongoing massive recruitment for both graduates and non-graduates categories.
The good news is that you can submit your application online and also write the aptitude test via online for the following government jobs.
List of ongoing federal government recruitment
Below is the list of active federal government jobs you can apply for;
1. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is ongoing. Interested applicants should visit NAF recruitment portal to apply before the application deadline. When online application is closed, shortlisted candidates shall be invited to write NAF screening test. You can download NAF recruitment test past questions and answers for your practice. For more information about this recruitment, visit www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment is ongoing. Interested applicants should visit the NSCDC recruitment portal to submit their applications.
3. NPC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment
The National Population Commission (NPC) is currently recruiting ad hoc staff for the conduct of 2023 population and house census. If you have interest to apply for this job, kindly visit the NPC recruitment portal.
List of Previously Concluded Recruitment
1) The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
NPF recruitment is ongoing. If you have already submitted your application, kindly update your data at NPF portal.
After downloading the Guarantor’s form, print out the form and fill it. It would be required during screening. You can download NAF recruitment test past questions and answers for your practice.
2) The Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Recruitment: This recruitment is open to both academic (teaching) and non academic(non-teaching) staff. FUPRE is located in Warri, Delta State. To apply for this job, kindly visit FUPRE portal at fupre.edu.ng.
3) Federal government Special Public Works (SPW) recruitment: This recruitment is open to all Nigerians. SPW is a federal government scheme aimed at employing 774,000 people across the 774 local government in Nigeria. This means 1000 persons are to be employed from each local government. Click here for details on how to be SPW beneficiary.
4) N-Power Recruitment (Batch C2 2022): The N-power recruitment is ongoing, and this batch C2 is aimed at employing 1,000,000 youths across Nigeria.